Pre-training as a diver / diving monitor in Marseille. Private course
Prerequisite: You must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of diving on arrival. To succeed in this intensive training, you must be athletic and have a healthy lifestyle.
Get ready to join a professional diving school or diving instructor! With the scuba diving prefo you will pass levels 1 2 3, first aid and gradually learn to dive autonomously with 1 or 2 other divers of the same level up to 60 meters.
Program exercises subtly dosed during your underwater magic exploration dives in the Creeks National Park.
Level 1 : 1 Rig and derig its block. 2 equip itself with its individual equipment, to unequip itself. 3 get in and out of the water. 4 Keep on the surface (by flipping, with his waistcoat...). 5 move with and without block. 6 move in dive on the surface. 7 Breathe by means of a pressure reducer. 8 Immerse yourself and join the bottom. 9 Control the balance (lung ballast with or without the use of the vest). 10 check its air supply. 11 know and use the communication code. 12 receive effective assistance from the monitor. 13 integrate into a dive of beginners with instructor. 14 Observe the ascent procedure fixed by the monitor. 15 Control the safety elements (checking the expiration at the ascent, emptying the mask). 16 to know elements of theory (course of a dive, main risks, basic notions about the environment and the material). 17 purge his waistcoat in all situations 18 maintain a level of immersion using his waistcoat. 19 participate in his own assistance. 20 know its regulatory framework of practice.
Experiential Development Level 1 and deepening with progression in autonomy and intervention
New 2 : 1 Locate in immersion and follow the path defined by the dive director. 2 evolve in dive with teammates of the same level without a guide. 3 respect the immersion characteristics defined by the dive director. 4 Select and apply the lift procedure. 5 go back to the landing and report on it using a landing parachute. 6 Identify the difficulties of one of his teammates, assist him until he is safe. 7 ensure its buoyancy and safety up to 40 metres in depth. 8 Manage the orientation using a compass.
Aid : Assist in all situations, in immersion, in an independent diver in difficulty. Get out of the water a diver in difficulty. Alert rescue and arrange evacuation. Provide first aid, with mastery of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and use of oxygen therapy equipment.
Experiential Development Level 2 and deepening with progression in depth autonomy
Level 3 : Choose a dive site.
Find your bearings on the surface and underwater at a dive site. Plan and organize the course of the dive. Adapt the course of the dive to the conditions encountered. Choose the appropriate equipment. Analyze and identify any difficulty encountered by a crew member. Find your way around in deep space. To assist in all situations, underwater, a scuba diver in difficulty. Collectively ensure the conduct of the dive. Master the ascent procedures adapted to deep diving.
The price of your pre-training scuba diving or private tutoring course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 4-week formula: 18 days of training
- 1 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your diving pre-training or private tutoring does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.