N3 and Divemaster: Double Formation n3 (or Rescue) and Divemaster diving in Marseille. Private Lessons
Pre-requisites N3 and Divemaster: Niveau 2 ou Advanced Diver + secourisme plongée (secourisme que vous pouvez passer en parallèle durant votre formation). Vous devez présenter un certificat médical de non contre indication à la pratique de la plongée à votre arrivée. Pour réussir cette formation, vous devez être sportif et avoir déjà totalisé un grand minimum de 45 plongées dont au moins 2 profondes récentes en Méditerranée, et vous être préparé aux épreuves physiques et théoriques. Il est recommandé d’avoir les formations Nitrox And Advanced Nitrox, profonde et orientation / visibilité réduite que vous pouvez suivre en parallèle.
Go to the other side of the barrier by becoming a pro Dive guide! You will learn to animate and secure dives without decompression up to 40 meters with certified divers, and to dive in autonomy with 1 or 2 other divers from the same level up to 60 meters.
Program exercises subtly dosed during your formation N3 and Divemaster in the National Park of the coves.
Choose a dive site
Surface and immerse on a dive site. Plan and organize the course of the dive. Adapt the course of the dive to the conditions encountered. Choose the appropriate equipment. Analyze and identify any difficulties encountered by a teammate. Find yourself in deep space immersion. Rescue in all situations, in immersion, to an independent diver in difficulty. Collectively ensure the conduct of the dive. Control the ascent procedures adapted to deep diving.
Preparation for the supervision of certified divers, ability to conduct divers and dive animation, preparation of the briefing, mapping of a site, logistical organisation and participation in logistics and seamanship.
Physical Endurance Exercises: timed swim with palm on 800 meters, timed swim without palm on 400 meters, timed towing on 100 meters of a equipped diver.
Preparation for training divers: work on the demonstrations of the 20 open water exercises and the assistance of beginners or advanced divers.
Preparation for the organization of programmes and setting up of workshops snorkeling, skin diver, discover local diving
Theoretical physical preparation, physiology, material, decompression, environment by personal study thanks to the supports
Final Exam by multiple choice
The price of your training N3 and Divemaster Private course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 1 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- On this 2 week training, a healthy break weekend.
The price of your training N3 and Divemaster Private course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- Your First Aid Training (Efr, Rifap, Cprox...) that can be carried out in conjunction with your training
- Annual membership of SSI SDI or Padi to be pro active
- The mandatory online supplies to become a Divemaster Science of Diving
- Review day if you have not dived for more than 2 months
- Private boat supplements for weekends (contact us)
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Training N3 and interactive personalized Divemaster at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.