INTRO TO CAVE caving training. Private course
Prerequisite: Level 2 experienced with minimum 50 dives + Intro to Tek and Cavern.. You must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of diving on arrival. A general practitioner is sufficient. You must have made at least 2 recent dives.
Materials needed Two cylinders with two regulators - it is suggested that one regulator be mounted on a hose of approximately 2 metres in length - Two sharp objects - A safety reel with a minimum of 37 metres of guideline - A primary reel of a length suitable for the intended dive - Three lights with a range suitable for the duration of the intended dive - A slate or wet notes and pencil - Submersible dive tables or a back-up dive computer (recommended) - A dry suit recommended
Progress underground Intro to cave caving training
Lors de votre formation vous faites 4 à 8 plongées souterraines dans deux sites, soit à Marseille et environs, soit dans le Lot ou à Bourg Saint Andéol, ou dans les Cénotes au Mexique lors de l’université d’hiver
Program of your underground diving course Intro to cave
- Proper planning of each dive
- Checking and homogeneity of equipment
- Check leaks possible (bubble check)
- Specific Propulsion Techniques
- Correct buoyancy
- Correct body Position
- Stress detection and management
The following exercises must be correctly performed in caves by the trainees:
- Use the reel and the Ariane wire
- Follow the Ariadne's thread with your eyes open and closed; Simulation Loss of visibility
- Sharing air with a pair of eyes open following the Ariane thread.
- Sharing air with binomial with eyes closed using the touch communication by following the breadcrumb.
- Remove and replace the mask by keeping contact with the Ariane wire.
- Perform light, contact and visual signals
- Explore the Cave
- Catch of Landmarks (emergency navigation)
- Anti-Vase Techniques
- Simulate main lighting failure, setting in action emergency lighting
- If using a two-outlet faucet, air/gas volume management
- Lost diver and lost thread exercises
The price of your private underground diving course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 4 à 8 plongées de formation sur deux sites ou plus
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The rate of your caving Private course training does not include
- The Certification card TDI Yes ANMP
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- Logistical costs, gas and accommodation
- Private tuition supplements
.: THE MOST
- Personalized interactive training - Training by experienced state-qualified instructors. - Individualized training or in mini groups (generally 2 or 3 per instructor, exceptionally 4 maximum). - The time spent exploring ensures that participants can effectively assimilate the various concepts presented. - Participants can work on the theory on their personal documents.