Training Level 4 diving in Marseille. Private Lessons
Prerequisite: Level 3 or dive master. For level 4 Anmp, you must present a medical certificate of no against indication to the practice of diving upon your arrival. A sports doctor or hyperbaric or federal is enough. To succeed this training, you must be sporty and have already totaled a large minimum of 40-50 dives including at least 2 recent deep in the Mediterranean, and you will be firmly prepared for the physical and theoretical tests.
Go to the other side of the fence and prepare to become a level 4 palanate guide in Marseille! You will learn how to animate and secure dives up to 40 meters with decompression with divers of all levels.
Program exercises subtly dosed during your underwater magic exploration dives in the Creeks National Park.
Preparation for the supervision of certified divers, ability to conduct dive and dive animation, participation in logistics and seamanship.
Diving Technical Exercises : Vertical descent head down to 40 meters, stabilisation at 40 meters, diver guidance and management of any emergency at 40 metres: demonstration of assistance using the stabilizer vest at 20 meters: ascent of an air-disappearing diver, stop Stabilized at the landing with parachute drop.
Physical Endurance Exercises : Timed swimming with palm on 800 meters, timed swimming with scuba on 500 meters, towing model timed on 100 meters after a search course of 100 meters and 20 seconds of apnea and maxi 10 seconds of recovery. Apnea at 10 meters.
Theoretical preparation By personal study thanks to AQUADOMIA supports: physics, physiology, accidents, equipment, decompression, regulation, environment
The rate for your level 4 diving training includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- A half day break is included according to planning.
The rate of your initial level 4 dive training does not include
- Final training and examination,
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The optional review day if you haven't been diving for more than two months,
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.