Trimix Monitor Training. Private Lessons
Trimix Instructor Training – Pre-requisite: Advanced Nitrox Monitor and Deco experienced procedure (OWSI, MF, BE, DE) in the practice of diving trimix (250 dives validated with a minimum of 20 dives trimix with decompression outside trainings of which at least 10 in the last 12 months) having Certified at least 15 confirmed nitrox divers or decompression procedures (at least 10 must be decompression procedures). You must present a non-contraindicated medical certificate to the practice of diving when you arrive. A sports or hyperbaric or federal doctor is enough.
Trimix Monitor training, to allow you to work as a TEK Monitor All over the world. You will learn how to animate training TDI Trimix.
The price of your instructor Training Trimix Private course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 1 to 2 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your instructor training Trimix Private course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- Rental of personal equipment and gas
- The optional review day if you have not dived for more than 2 months: 140 euros excluding material,
- The weekend supplements of 25 euros per day per person,
- TDI Membership and card fees: 250 euros
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
Program your instructor Training Trimix Private Course
- Before diving properly analyze mixes to be used
- Make a dive schedule
- Limits based on personal consumption and that of teammates
- Limits related to exposure to oxygen at planned depth and mixtures used
- Limits related to the absorption of inert gases at the planned depth and mixtures used
- Run the planned dive according to the preset limits
- Demonstrate good orientation methods adapted to the site
- On 2 dives on line sent from the bottom with reel and make the decoration
- Perform the change and isolation manoeuvres of a regulator and a defective manifold
- Demonstrate fluency in sign communication (basic and intermediate signs)
- Selection and preparation of material for diving with high duration decompression.
- Perform team exercises to deploy a parachute and change the gas.
- Rescue exercises with binomial
- Safety exercises: Air failure, bubbles, checking binomial equipment, air compatibility, in/out and underwater, depth, duration, stops
- Stress analysis and reduction
Exercises in water:
- Demonstrate good stabilization
- Demonstrate satisfactory consideration of the binomial and other members of the dive through the
Communication, proximity and teamwork
- Demonstrate the ability to manage two Deco bottles including know how to remove them and put them back while
Now the level of immersion.
- Demonstrate the ability to confirm deep gas changes with binomial/teammates
- Demonstrate the ability to send the parachute from a certain depth and use it as a means of rescue buoyancy.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a gas-sharing lift with a diver without a mask or blackened mask. (max depth of 30 meters)
- Perform an emergency decompression after loss of Deco gas (simulated)
- Demonstrate controlled lift with diver simulating unconsciousness, tow it at least 30 meters and then unequip it on the surface (exercise to be carried out without taking support)
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.