Nitrox training confirmed 2 days Marseille. Private course
Nitrox training prerequisites confirmed: Level 2 And Nitrox. You must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to diving upon arrival. A general practitioner is sufficient. You must have completed at least 2 recent deep dives in the Mediterranean. Have a valve parachute with spool or reel.
Take it one step further by expanding your skills with an advanced nitrox training course that provides you with more in-depth safety.
During your training, from 8:20 to 17:30 with a lunch break around the port of Pointe Rouge in the southern districts of Marseille (or on some days at sea with your picnic on the boat), you make 1 to 3 dives per day.
Program of your Nitrox training confirmed 2 days
First, to improve knowledge on the specificities and dangers of the use of pure oxygen and the different types of nitrox mixtures.
Then determine a nitrox dive profile and choose a suitable mixture.
Similarly, plan a nitrox and pure oxygen decompression procedure (computers, tables, equivalent depth).
Finally, experiment with a decompression procedure with mixtures different from the bottom mixture (air and nitrox).
Thereafter, manage the preparation of individual nitrox evolution and pure oxygen decompression equipment.
At the same time, be familiar with the particularities and risks of the manufacture of nitrox mixtures.
Similarly, observe the planning of a nitrox dive with a decompression mixture.
Of course, to know its prerogatives and the legal framework for development.
To do this, learn to use a decompression bottle different from the bottom mixture and a valve parachute on a reel.
Jointly, identify the difficulties of one of his teammates in nitrox diving and assist him until he is safe.
Finally, to know how to evolve as a palanquin in autonomy by breathing all types of nitrox mixtures.
The price of your private course training includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The rental of additional equipment for the relay bottles,
- The Certification card TDI or ANMP or FFESSM if you are a licensee, or PADI in addition
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your private course training does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The optional revision day If you have not been diving for more than six months,
- Weekend supplements,
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.