Advanced diver training in Marseille. Private course
Advanced diver training. Prerequisites : level 1 or open water you must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to diving upon arrival. A general practitioner is sufficient. For the 2-day courses, you must be a sportsman and have already completed 10 dives, including at least 2 recent ones in the Mediterranean.
Dive to 30 meters! This 2 to 3 day training based on your sportsmanship and underwater experiences allows you to learn how to make great dives safely.
During your training, from 8:20 to 5.30 pm with lunch break around the port of Pointe Rouge in the south of Marseille (or some days at sea with your picnic on the boat), you make 2 to 3 dives a day.
Program of your advanced diver training in Marseille during your dives of magical exploration of the underwater world:
5 to 6 adventure dives to discover different specialities.
Two dives obligatory adventure: Deep adventure Diving: approach to depth, awareness of color loss and major pressures, realization of timed task to assess the influence of the intoxication of the deep. Adventure Diving Orientation: awareness of natural orientation: sunlight, observation of the terrain; Realization of a 30-metre square navigation using the compass.
Three adventure dives depending on the schedule, generally: buoyancy control, multilevel diving with computer, object search or naturalism, or wreck...
The price of your advanced diver training in Marseille in private lessons includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The SSI certification card,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- A half day break is included according to planning for the 3 days training.
The price of your dive training advanced Marseille in private course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- Optional certification Fees PADI (+ 90 euros) if you want this certification,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The optional revision day If you have not dived for more than six months
- The weekend supplements of 25 euros per day per person for formulas under 26 years.
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.