Sea turtle training 2 days. Turtle Specialty Private Course
This marine turtle training course provides a better understanding of the life, behaviour and protective measures adapted to the protection of this marine reptile. It is strongly recommended to become Level 4 Guide, Divemaster Yes Instructor and all those who have followed a course of study Underwater biology !
Prerequisite: None, this training is also available to non-divers.
Discover the life of this fantastic underwater reptile with the Marine Turtle formation
During your training, you will discover a fantastic animal that we must protect.
Program of your Sea Turtle Training - Turtle Specialty
- The different species of marine turtles
- Turtle life cycle: Egg stage - Newborn stage - Pelagic juvenile stage - Benthic juvenile stage - Sub-adult stage - Adult stage
- BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY AND CONSERVATION STATUS
- AQUATIC HABITATS : Les Herbiers - Coral Reefs - The open sea
- Where and when to see turtles?
- The threats
- Protection measures
- Approach techniques
The price of your turtle training private course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 1 to 3 dives or snorkeling per day
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your turtle training private course does not include
- The Certification card SSI
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The weekend supplements
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
: THE MORE of the turtle speciality
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.