Training Express 2 days first level International diving for ultra-sports underwater in Marseille – private lessons
First dive level. Prerequisite: For the first level diving training, you must present a non-contraindicated medical certificate to the practice of diving upon your arrival. A general practitioner is enough. For 2-day Express training, you must be athletic and already have underwater experiences in apnea or baptism and Know how to remove, replace and empty your mask under water. If you prefer to learn the first level American open water, it is done only on the formula 3 days if you have made a recent baptism or on the formula 4 days.
Plunge to 20 meters with a guide! This Training Express first level diving International for ultra-sport underwater Marseille allows you to learn how to make superb dives up to 20 meters deep within a group of divers of 4 maxi with a diving guide.
During your training, from 8:20 to 5.30 pm with lunch break around the port of Pointe Rouge in the south of Marseille (or some days at sea with your picnic on the boat), you make 2 to 3 dives a day.
You learn, first in 6 meters deep and then deeper, to manage your equipment, your balance, to move and to communicate then to manage emergency situations in case.
Program of the first level exercises International diving for ultra-sports underwater in Marseille subtly dosed during your dives of magical exploration of underwater funds:
1 Rig and derig his block. 2 equip itself with its individual equipment, to unequip itself. 3 get in and out of the water. 4 Keep on the surface (by flipping, with his waistcoat...). 5 move with and without block. 6 move in dive on the surface. 7 Breathe by means of a pressure reducer. 8 Immerse yourself and join the bottom. 9 Control the balance (lung ballast with or without the use of the vest). 10 check its air supply. 11 know and use the communication code. 12 receive effective assistance from the monitor. 13 integrate into a dive of beginners with instructor. 14 Observe the ascent procedure fixed by the monitor. 15 Control the safety elements (checking the expiration at the ascent, emptying the mask). 16 to know elements of theory (course of a dive, main risks, basic notions about the environment and the material). 17 purge his waistcoat in all situations 18 maintain a level of immersion using his waistcoat. 19 participate in his own assistance. 20 know its regulatory framework of practice.
The rate of your first level Express training International scuba diving for ultra-sport underwater Marseille in private course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Rental of diving equipment,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The international certification card ANMP
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- The weekend supplements
The price of your training express first level International diving for ultra-sport underwater Marseille in private course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional FFESSM certification fee, but the ANMP and FFESSM International certificates are equivalent and equally recognized,
- In case of weekend training, weekend supplements,
- In case of individual courses only, the special course supplements (if you were ever alone in a training, we usually shorten the duration of it without applying you supplements since the particular course allows to go faster).