Level 2 training and Rescue diving in Marseille. Private course
Prerequisites for level 2 training and rescue diving: Advanced diver experienced with 30 dives. You must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to diving upon arrival. A general practitioner is sufficient. For the 4-day courses, you must be sporty and have 2 recent dives in the Mediterranean. For rescue certification, you must have a Diving First Aid Training, feasible in parallel.
Dive independently with 2 or 3 divers to 20 meters (30 abroad) or up to 40 meters with a guide! This level 2 training and 4-day rescue course allows you to learn how to do superb and safe dives.
During your training, from 8:20 (indicative planning can be modified) with lunch break around the port of the Pointe Rouge in the southern districts of Marseille (or some days at sea with your picnic on the boat), you make 2 to 3 dives A day.
Program of exercises training level 2 and rescue subtly dosed during your dives of magical exploration of the underwater world:
1 Find your way around the dive site and follow the route defined by the dive director. 2 Then progress to a training course with team members of the same level without a guide. 3 At the same time, respect the characteristics of the immersion defined by the diving director. 4 Choose and apply the ascent procedure. 5 Go up to the landing and report to it using a landing parachute.6 Identify the difficulties of one of his crew members, assist him until he is secured. 7 Ensure buoyancy and safety to a depth of 40 metres. 8 Manage orientation with a compass.
Rescue: Self assistance – assistance from a tired diver – assistance from a panicked diver – assistance from an injured diver – assistance from an unconscious diver who does not ventilate with cardio-pulmonary resuscitation on the surface.
Practice multiple realistic scenarios ranging from the detection of problems to the management of the victim and the implementation of first aid until the call of the rescue.
The price of your private course training includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The ANMP certification card (or FFESSM if you pay the license fee of 50 euros),
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- A half day break is included according to planning.
The price of your private course training does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- Les frais facultatifs de certification rescue SSI (+ 70 euros) ou PADI (+ 120 euros) si vous souhaitez cette certification,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The First Aid Training (EFR, RIFAP, Cprox...) Essential to your rescue certification achievable during your training
- Optional review Day If you haven't been diving for more than six months
- The weekend supplements
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.