Underwater image hunting permit
The underwater image hunting licence training allows you to become an underwater image hunter and obtain your underwater image hunting licence. CONSULT US FOR AVAILABILITY DATES.
Prerequisite: Good physical fitness, mastery of masked and snorkel flippers. It is advisable to bring your waterproof camera or underwater camera.
Discover underwater hunting techniques to capture images of underwater fauna
During your training on the day, you will discover all aspects of snorkeling to take beautiful pictures of the underwater fauna.
This day of initiation is the ideal formula to discover underwater image hunting, an underwater sport combining apnea and exploration of the underwater world. You will discover the fundamentals of apnea: Breathing, ventilation and relaxation. You will learn about regulations, safety, equipment and material. You will learn how to "read and understand" the underwater fauna to capture your first images.
Regulatory framework and safety rules. Basics of apnea, static apnea session. Presentation of specific equipment.
Exploration on zone, surface evolution, observation and shallow immersion.
Handling the camera. Description of the species captured in the image.
The fee for your underwater image hunting licence training includes
- The piloting of your training by a high level professional,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The fee for your underwater image hunting licence training does not include
- The license Ffessm recommended to have the RC insurance that is like a scuba hunting license.
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- Special course supplements if you were alone,
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.
PLEASE CONSULT US FOR AVAILABILITY DATES.