Solo Diver Training SDI In Marseille Park of the coves. Private Lessons
Solo Diver Training. Prerequisite: Diver N3 or Advanced SDI. You must present a non-contraindicated medical certificate to the practice of diving when you arrive. To succeed this training, you must be athletic and have already totaled a large minimum of 100 dives of which at least twenty recent.
Immerse solo with the Solo diver training! You will learn how to plan and secure SOLO dives without decompression.
Program of Solo Diver exercises subtly dosed during your dives of magical exploration of the underwater funds in the National Park of the creeks.
Theoretical approach to Solo diving: physiology, psychology, planning, risks, equipment
1. Swim to the surface over a length of 200 meters fully equipped
1. Demonstrate good pre-planning
2. The limit is calculated in relation to the personal consumption of gas
3. Mark the exact profile of the dive with or without decompression level. 4. Perform the planned dive within the limits that have been determined.
5. Setting up the appropriate equipment for a solo dive
7. Decompression procedures.
8. Monitor the instruments used to calculate the bearings
9. Guidance Skills
10. Switch to a relief regulator or emergency block
11. Launch a landing parachute and use an audible signaling instrument on the surface.
The rate of your Solo diver training in Marseille in private course includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 1 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The rate of your Solo diver training in Marseille in private course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment
- Optional review days If you have not been diving for more than two months,
- The weekend supplements of 25 euros per day per person.
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.