Training PA20 Marseille. Private Lessons
Prerequisite: Previous PE or PA module or Level 1 With experience 10 dives. You must present a non-contraindicated medical certificate to the practice of diving when you arrive. A general practitioner is enough. For training, you must be athletic and have achieved at least 2 recent dives in the Mediterranean.
Progress a notch by extending your prerogatives with the fall without a guide.
During your training, generally from 8:20 to 17:30 with a lunch break around the port of la pointe rouge in the southern districts of Marseille (or on some days at sea with your picnic on the boat), you make 1 to 3 dives per day.
Diver Skill No. 1 PA20: Plan and organize the dive at 20 meters
Here is what you will learn during your PA20 diving training in Marseille:
Appropriate and adhere to the instructions of the Diving Director (DP)
Be interested in the profile of the dive crew: experience, equipment and expectations of each member.
Dialogue with his teammates on these topics and consult with them.
Make sure you know the use of diving equipment from other divers (waistcoat,,... decompression tools).
Provide for the different phases of the dive: procedures for immersion, descent and ascent, and provide useful variants (in accordance with the guidelines of the RFP).
Skill N ° 2 of Diver PA20: Master, adapt the EVOLUTION in plunge at 20 meters
Here is what your PA20 training course will teach you:
Evaluate the characteristics of the site and the diving conditions.
The PA40 diver must appropriate the information provided by the RFP and use its own knowledge or observation of the site.
Includes site topography and diving conditions from the elements given by the RFP and from its own site analysis.
Share this analysis with his teammates.
Master the course on the surface and in immersion, with or without instruments.
Competence N ° 3: To participate in the safety of divers a meters
During your intensive diving course of a minimum of 3 days in Marseille, you will learn to:
Prepare to prevent risks before immersion.
Know the measures to prevent common incidents or accidents and the safety procedures to be applied (prevention of major accidents, rule in case of loss of dive, slow ascent, rapid, interrupted bearings,...).
Identify situations likely to generate abnormal and/or potentially dangerous diving circumstances and requests for assistance from teammates.
The price of your private course PA20 training includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The Certification card ANMP Yes FFESSM If you are a licensee,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your private course PA20 training does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment,
- The optional revision day If you have not dived for more than six months
- Possible weekend supplements.
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.