Final training and level 4 diving exam in Marseille. Private lessons
Prerequisite exam level 4: Initial preparation course level 4. For level 4, you must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to diving on arrival. A sports doctor or hyperbaric or federal doctor is sufficient. To succeed in this training, you must be a sportsman and have already completed a minimum of 40-50 dives, including at least 2 recent deep dives in the Mediterranean, and have prepared yourself for physical and theoretical challenges.
Become a palanated guide with exam N4 in Marseille! You will learn how to animate and secure dives up to 40 meters with decompression with divers of all levels.
Review program Level 4 diving in the Calanques National Park.
Preparation for the supervision of certified divers, ability to conduct dive and dive animation, participation in logistics and seamanship.
Diving Technical Exercises : vertical descent head down to 40 meters, stabilization at 40 meters, diver guidance and management of any emergency A 40 meters: demonstration of assistance with the stabilizer vest at 25 meters: ascent of a diver in failure of air, stop stabilized at the landing with parachute release.
Physical Endurance Exercises : Timed swimming with palm on 800 meters, timed swimming with scuba on 500 meters, towing model timed on 100 meters after a search course of 100 meters and 20 seconds of apnea and maxi 10 seconds of recovery. Apnea at 10 meters.
theoretical exam level 4 : Physics, Physiology, accidents, decompression, regulation, and oral: material, environment
The rate for your training and private exam includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- 2 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- The Certification card Anmp,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
- A half day break is included according to planning.
The rate of your private training course does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment
- The review day optional if you have not dived for more than 2 months
- The weekend supplements
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
- Private tuition supplement for solo exams
.: THE MOST
– Interactive personalized training at the dates of your choice – training by experienced state graduates. – Individualised or mini-group training (usually 2 or 3 per monitor, exceptionally 4 maximum). – The time spent in exploration guarantees participants an effective assimilation of the different concepts presented. – Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.