TEK and leisure diving instructor training for ADV or N2 beginners in Marseille. Prefo Dejeps. Private course
TEK Dive Monitor. Prerequisite: Level 1 or 2 for more than 3 months with 20 dives minimum. You must present a medical certificate of no contraindication to the practice of diving on your arrival. To succeed in this intensive training, you must be sporty and have a healthy lifestyle.
Get ready to become a TEK diving instructor! You will pass levels 2 - Rescue, 3, 4 First Aid, OWSI Dive Instructor and progressively learn to dive TEK and become a TEK Dive Instructor abroad, for safety and training nitrox dives. This course also serves as a pre-degree for the Dejeps.
TEK Dive Instructor Training Program TDI-SDI During your underwater magic exploration dives in the Creeks National Park.
Level 2 - Rescue : Locate in immersion and follow the path defined by the dive director. 2 evolve in dive with teammates of the same level without a guide. 3 respect the immersion characteristics defined by the dive director. 4 Select and apply the lift procedure. 5 go back to the landing and report on it using a landing parachute. 6 Identify the difficulties of one of his teammates, assist him until he is safe. 7 ensure its buoyancy and safety up to 40 metres in depth. 8 Manage the orientation using a compass.
Aid : Assist in all situations, in immersion, in an independent diver in difficulty. Get out of the water a diver in difficulty. Alert rescue and arrange evacuation. Provide first aid, with mastery of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and use of oxygen therapy equipment.
Level 3 : Choose a dive site.
Surface and immerse on a dive site. Plan and organize the course of the dive. Adapt the course of the dive to the conditions encountered. Choose the appropriate equipment. Analyze and identify any difficulties encountered by a teammate. Find yourself in deep space immersion. Rescue in all situations, in immersion, to an independent diver in difficulty. Collectively ensure the conduct of the dive. Control the ascent procedures adapted to deep diving.
Level 4: Preparation for the supervision of certified divers, ability to conduct divers and dive animation, preparation of the briefing, mapping of a site, logistical organisation and participation in logistics and seamanship.
Physical Endurance Exercises: timed swim with palm on 800 meters, timed swim without palm on 400 meters, timed towing on 100 meters of a equipped diver.
Preparation for training divers: work on the demonstrations of the 20 open water exercises and the assistance of beginners or advanced divers.
Preparation for the organization of programmes and setting up of workshops snorkeling, skin diver, discover local diving
Theoretical physical preparation, physiology, material, decompression, environment by personal study thanks to the supports
OWSI Instructor Training : Program of the various workshops you will follow during your training instructor Diving OWSI:
- Risk Management
- How to teach Physics
- How to teach physiology
- Teaching methods
- Training that a OWSI diving instructor can provide
- Teach the Open Water Diver Course
- Train in the Rescue Diver course
- Teach at the Dive Master level and Assistant Intructeur
- The Diving business
- Teaching Specialties
- Marketing: Promoting professional training
The performance on which you will be assessed during your OWSI Diving instructor training:
• Ability to demonstrate a complete rescue scenario including breaths in water, diver's unequipping, hoisting on board with first aid relief, and emergency call medical
• Successful survival buoyancy without flippers for 10 minutes
• 400 meters of freestyle in less than 10 minutes
• 800 meters of swim in fins snorkel without using the arms in less than 17 minutes
• Reassemble a plunger with a 6-metre bottom and tow it on 100 meters in less than 4 minutes.
Final Exam with practical pedagogy, theoretical pedagogy, written theory examination and standards.
TDI Monitor Training Nitrox
The price of your private course training includes
- The management of your training by a professional of high level, Desjeps and instructor trainer,
- Formula 12 weeks: 48 Days of training
- 1 to 3 dives per day in the park of the creeks from our base at the port of the Red point,
- Learning the theory through our e-learning courses online,
- Your civil liability insurance during the training.
The price of your private course training does not include
- Accommodation and meals,
- Sunscreen and shower products,
- The optional rental of personal equipment
- The annual membership of SDI and TDI
- In case of individual tuition only, the special price supplements.
.: THE MOST
- Personalized TEK dive instructor training interactive on the dates of your choice - Learning with experienced qualified state instructors. - Individualized training or in mini groups (generally 2 or 3 per instructor, exceptionally 4 maximum). - The time spent in exploration ensures that participants can effectively assimilate the different concepts presented. - Participants can work the theory on their personal documents.